With over 15 years of cross industry experience, Baigent’s Information Security Services Ltd will find an appropriate security solution to ensure that you your information, systems and services.
We will not baffle you with “Techy” words or complicated solutions. What you will get is straight-talking and honest answers. Based in Andover, we support business’s with their cyber security needs in Hampshire and the surrounding counties.
Information Assurance and Security – Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability
From protecting your systems from external threats to helping you to prepare for a PCI DSS, IASME, Cyber Essentials (Plus) or ISO27001 certification we have a diverse offering personalised to your business’ needs and budget.
- Cyber Essentials – The UK Government’s Cyber Essentials Scheme focuses on the five most important technical security controls that, if they had been in place, would have stopped the majority of the successful cyber attacks over the last few years
- IASME – Information Assurance management standard for the small to medium enterprise, based on international standards. (www.iasme.co.uk)
- PCI DSS Gap analysis, pre audit advice, compliance preparation, and self assessment questionnaire (SAQ) consultancy.
- ISO 27001 Implementation, Support and Advice – helping you to build an ISO27001 Information Security Management system.
- Company IT Policy Guidance and Creation – developing your IT policy in line with appropriate regulations and legislation.
- Staff exit planning – How can you protect your business when key people leave?
- Staff Information Security Training – Give your staff a head start to help them protect your business. Areas from basic cyber security to information disclosure
Data Recovery and Forensics – Should the Worst Happen
There are occasions when the best-laid plans don’t always go as expected. We can help you to recover from such a situation using a variety of data recovery and forensic techniques.
- Password Recovery – Been locked out? Getting you back in
- Forensic Data Capture and Collection – Securing the evidence, maintaining chain of custody.
Online Backup – Two is one, one is none
Business data is a valuable asset. In many cases, it is the company. Having readily available access to that data directly affects operations, communication and customer goodwill. Today, over 70% of that data resides on computers.
Google Apps for Business – Integration, Setup, Advice, Training and Support
Starting out in business or need to move away from the frustrations of Outlook or a limiting local email system. Move your email and your collaboration to the cloud and work where ever you need to.